G.A.T.E.D Academy loves to welcome new families to ours. If you are interested please call or email to set up a tour date and time. A tour is the best way to experience what a day is like here at G.A.T.E.D Academy. As a parent, you can feel for yourself if our school will be the right fit for your family. Once a student starts here, the whole family is apart of their learning experience.
We recognize that choosing the right preschool is a difficult decision and we will make every effort to make the process as easy as possible. The early formative years of your child’s life sets the tone for who they will become as adults. This is not a responsibility that we can take lightly, especially as they will be spending a great deal of their day in our care. We will work hard to not only gain your trust but to earn your respect. You should always be confident that you made the right decision.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 per child is due at the time of registration. The first week’s tuition and a two-week tuition deposit (used as a security deposit for unpaid expenses) are also due with the registration fee. These fees must be paid and required documentation turned into the office prior to your child’s starting date.
Documentation Required For Your Child’s Records
- Completed application form
- An immunization and “Well Child” record, complete with Doctor’s full name and licensing number.
- Authorization for pick-up/emergency contacts.
- A copy of any court orders regarding child custody/visitation issues.
- Parent Contract
Walking Permission Slip
Nap for ( Nursery)
WAITING LIST PRIORITIES
- Priority for available spots is given to families already enrolled. Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed.
- “Once space is allocated and your deposit is paid, you are then guaranteed a space for your child.