Our classrooms are centered on the children, giving them quality care and letting them explore their natural curiosities.
Being an infant and toddler is such an exciting and exploratory time for both child and family. Designed with your child’s natural curiosity in mind, our curriculum fuses academics with Play and the Arts.
Our Infant/toddler program (Ages 3 months- 24 months) consists of:
- Language Program
- Arts and Craft Activities
- Whole-Class and Small Group Activities
- Daily Art Program – Music, Dance, Yoga
- Indoor and Outdoor Physical Activities
- Sensory Play
- Fine and Gross motor skill development
Daily observation reports providing individual information.
Become a member of our family, get enrolled or take a tour.
We use a variety of preschool curriculum to enhance our students' learning.
Keep up to date with our policies and procedures.